September 13, 2016

new Wild Acre jewellery and website

It has been a wonderful, happily chaotic, family oriented summer, which means my little space here has been sadly neglected! However, lots has been happening, the website has had a pretty, wee overhaul and there are some new jewellery designs made and still in the pipe-line of my imagination!


I am so excited about this Fairtrade gold ring, a design created earlier this year, it is curvacious, minimalistic and the lines are flowing and organic. It was inspired by the the river at the bottom of the garden and I love everything about its visual simplicity and fluidity. Most of all I love that the gold is mined and sold with utter transparency and fairness, it is part of a social enterprise that is literally changing lives of miners and their families for the better. It would be a beautiful, alternative wedding band for a man or a woman I think?


It is also available in 100% recycled gold and silver. It will in my webshop from next week, but I thought I would give you a heads-up here!

Please do pop over to the website if you haven't been for a while, I hope you love what you find, any feedback most welcome. There are still a few things to add, including a testimonial page, so if you have a piece of Wild Acre jewellery that you love and would be happy to provide a testimonial I would be super grateful if you could email me a few words? Thank you. :)

Meanwhile, if you are in the UK, enjoy this incredible summery weather and have a lovely rest of the week.



No comments:

Post a Comment